As everyone prepares to close out 2012 and welcome 2013, I just want to reflect on some amazing things that happened to me this year. I’m so excited at what 2013 holds for me!!! Bring it new year ;-)!!
7. Participating in #Beaujolais, #HHatNobleHouseand #winechat on twitter
6. Receiving my French Wine Scholar Certification
5. Getting accepted into the Napa Valley Wine Educators Academy
4. Traveling back to Burgundy and tasting some of the most amazing Crus
3. Having someone say to me ‘Girl Meets Glass, I read that blog and love it!’
2. Speaking at the DC Metropolitan Cooking & Entertaining Show
And for my #1 — Acceptance of my wine tourism proposal and earning a spot on a media trip to Croatia and Italy
I’m so excited at what 2013 holds for me!!! Bring it new year ;-)!!
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL!!!!