There were so many amazing/cool/interesting/hilarious things that happened at WBC14 that there is no way I could write them all out. I mean NO. WAY. Like who wants to read all of that?? So, you’re getting a list of the top memorable moments for me from this year’s conference. Hopefully it’s enough to get you all hype and fired up, maybe even a little jealous… Exactly, don’t miss out next year!
This list is in no particular order
- Seeing my friends from DC. After living in the District for over a decade, I amassed a solid group of friends and an even cooler group of wine blogger friends. I miss them! It was such a pleasure to see Frank, Alleigh, Sarita, Todd and Meagan again!!
- Bus #4!! The super cool bus that went to Andrew Murray and Zaca Mesa. Great company and AMAZING wines. The views, the food… Superb evening.
- The keynote by Corbett Barr. He came in and spoke all kinds of words into my life!! I loved that he had done research on the wine and wine blogger industry. He also gave clear and actionable next steps for us to become better bloggers.
- Surrey bikes!!
- Girls of Friuli united!! And we still didn’t get together and take a picture. Sigh…
- Ebony & Ivory
- Meeting people IRL that I’ve spoken with for years on social media! That’s you Cork Chronicler, Dallas Wine Chick & Tuanni
- Wines of Portugal Brunch. I will shout from the rooftops that Portugal is an underrated wine region. The wines are a great price point, food-friendly…and most importantly, delish!!